I am a resident of California and use ENTV’s products or services and want to understand ENTV’s Privacy practices.
What information does ENTV have about me?
- Information you provide to us, for example:
- Contact information and account registration details, such as your email address to send you messages about our content.
- Identification and demographics, such as gender, education and genres of content you are interested in, so we can personalize your experience.
- Transactional data, so that we can ensure you have the appropriate entitlements.
- User-generated content, such as photos or videos that you upload, so that you can participate in a competition.
- Research and feedback, such as your comments, so that we can improve our services.
- Biometric identifiers, to prevent fraud.
- Audio and video, such as an audio recording of a customer service call, so that we can train our staff.
Information we collect automatically, for example:
- Device information and identifiers, such as your IP address or browser type, so we can ensure our website is optimized to your viewing needs.
- Connection and usage data, such as the fact that you opened one of our emails, so that we serve you more relevant content.
- Geolocation, such as your city to ensure we serve our live content in the right time zone.
Information we obtain from third parties, for example:
- Information from public and commercial services, such as your shopping preferences to better tailor advertising to you.
- Social media information, such as your social media login data if you choose to sign into one of our services that way.
How does ENTV use my personal information?
- Provide the Services, for example if you have trouble accessing a feature on a website, we can offer you support. We may also use the fact that you had trouble to work to improve that feature or create new ones.
- Personalize your experience.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Provide a seamless experience across platforms.
- Market and Advertise for third parties.
- Protect our users, Services, and properties.
How does ENTV share my personal information?
- Related Companies.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties.
- Social Networks.
- Service Providers.
- Search Engines.
- Law Enforcement.
- Does ENTV sell my personal information?
Can I make a request to access and delete my data?
Can I submit a request on someone else’s behalf?